Tuesday, January 5, 2016

White water freestyle move Roundhouse - tips and tricks by Vajda - Stereo Hearts - Christina Grimmie

White water freestyle move Roundhouse - tips and tricks by Vajda




Roundhouse is a low scored wave move for 15 points.

You can read the full definition in the description o this video.
Basically its 180 degree rotation over the front bow
with low elevation between 0-45 degree vertical rotation.
<br><br>
The best and easiest is to start the move from surfing down the top of the wave
with 45 degrees angle to the shoulder of the wave to get as much speed as possible.
In the same time you have to do the big forward stroke with the hand
further from the green which will straight down the boat.
Straight after the first stroke follows the edge change synchronized with the massive back stroke of the other hand.
The head movement is also very important to do.
As much as you move out with the head from the centre of the boat,
the boat starts to rotate more vertical.
The boat has to rotate around your body not the body around the boat.
The move is finished in the back surf and to be sure to stick it you can do one or more back strokes.



Stereo Hearts - Christina Grimmie


<h2>Stereo Hearts - Christina Grimmie</h2><br />
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yznygpiksYI[/youtube]

hymie saying Stereo Hearts by Gym Class
Heroes
<br><br>
yeah really busy and a request I just
had been
doing all songs that I like so I'm
can act doing requests for a while and
this has been
be incredibly long time while so
gonna do it yeah I like it Bowl
my so based on you
it reno
lolol
up
p way a lil piano
when you I
for you
so
you
that was just another
to bill me only
Afghanistan
I
do
when my you
by
does
I you
fun
and
%uh
being away
I you
mean less to you
do
the lemme know
the /url from
ok 0
all school
which only on the show
credit however
I am convinced
this
ever
yeah
means
to I
do
my
face
yeah %uh
and
you for you
me I
kill boozing to
well for it
it
yes
thank you by
Co
my every K
face my down
%uh
my throughway you know service
means you that games
flu
said the lungs reveal hmm lol
alarm
well well well
well %uh
%uh
%uh we didn't like it
okay thanks for watching I know so well
every light posts and stuff goes on for
actually so now I'm acting in probably
post more frequently now
not hard with for my voice right now is
a
getting over being sick so a
sorry if someone does for like as I
thought they were
but for watching and that he knows a
quest
I'll we estimate doing we found a laugh
Ariana next because actually a really
cool piano way to do it
so I think
think that will really like it for a
little spin on it
anyway thank you SO much for watching
and no
see my next video so keep a lookout CEO
this is not going to time love turns
into a min
because it's like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.