Sony CDX-GT640UI Car CD Receiver | Crutchfield Video
Hi, I'm Ken, and I've borrowed a co-worker's
car so I could show you his stereo. He has
the Sony CDX-GT640UI CD receiver. Now the
previous version of this stereo, the GT630UI,
was one of our most popular CD receivers.
We expect this one to perform just as well.
First thing I want to talk about is how the
stereo is laid out. The controls are intuitive,
so working your way through this stereo's
menus and settings is easy. It has handy USB
and auxiliary inputs, right within easy reach,
on the face.
Now Sony's Quick BrowZer lets you search your
music by artist, album or genre, whether you're
using an iPod, thumb drive or CD, it doesn't
matter.
The iPod connects directly to the USB input
without needing any adapters, but having an
extra cable is handy. The stereo is compatible
with most iPods, including the iPod Touch,
iPhone and the iPhone 3G.
Rob, the car's owner, usually leaves his iPod
on shuffle mode, but navigating the iPod menus
through the receiver is simple. The stereo
also has Passenger Control mode, so that your
passengers can control the music from the
iPod itself.
The USB connection bypasses the iPod's DAC
to take advantage of the stereo's far superior
24-bit converter really brings your music
to life.
<br><br>
Not only can you play a lot of different musical
sources on the receiver, but Sony makes them
all sound great too. I already mentioned the
24-bit digital-to-analog converter, which
makes all your music sound full-bodied. And
for tuning the sound, this stereo has a 3-band
EQ and high-pass and low-pass filters. It
also has a great feature from Sony called
Digital Soundstage Organizer. DSO compensates
for poorly placed car speakers by raising
the music up off the floor.
So that's a quick look at the Sony CDX-GT640UI.
I have to get Rob's car back to him, so if
you want to know more about this stereo go
to crutchfield.com/gt640 or call us at 1-800-555-9408.
Interview with Rhonda Smith & Paul Jackson Jr. at Cotton Club in Japan
<h2>Interview with Rhonda Smith & Paul Jackson Jr. at Cotton Club in Japan</h2><br />
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0HxUbrD3v4[/youtube]
doesn't bass player committee
fun but those were all that and you know
this
it's it's been bend stepped always
always great to come to tokyo and
said con has been great the yuan's great
friends
being music is in great been humid
<br><br>
shame shame did
I'm you have been hot it's raining that
was raining and can like okay
going at this at home but know but
musically speaking it's been great you
know plant the trees
do whoever course Ron we've been having
a a lot of fun
on music's been great club has been
great
so with been a really good trip
always and and
yeah cool thing is that a lot of people
came one night and then came the next
night in came another night so
with it's nice when people come back
repeatedly to
to see the show so that's that's been
really a blessing
it sounds great arm a lot of it has to
do with her playing
in her approach in her technique so
the to simply say the instrument sounds
great is a little bit
unfair and not given credit for credit
where credit is due
because we have a saying is then
it's not the stove with the cook you
know having said that
home effort rates on the base
you know me were a lot of bass player
alarm situation at the great sounding
bass and like I said I don't wanna play
ron is only my second time working with
her and she feels great sounds great
you know read approach but the
instrument itself sounds really good in
the standings
or
nothin yes
consumes it's already almost any
am arson more wasn't
my situation homes get to to have you
alluded to in its it's done the premiums
me doing
it's a pleasure I'm just masons M
women's claim during funky
what happens kansian
and n awareness wasn't mazes
it's fantastic the next great your
holder
for everything pigeons strains saluted
everything's great in that one person
thing is his
is holding disunity in the change isn't
loved one third takes a beating
can't still image
industry
I actually this one I don't really bring
many petals I just kinda
brought the guitar
said go there that way one thing I did
bring the Broadway
a cry baby why what they need something
basically
I had to leave a little on my pedals in
Los Angeles because
I do the tonight show. and i'm having a
new
or design for the tonight show's on
putting
allow myself for battles on the board
like I
really the robot talk to put on there
and probably
I can never remember the
the name in the two channel BB Priya but
went with those two panels on their has
on it to make sure you allow
you the lotto like the raw talk and
stuff and a lot of different distortion
sounds
so yeah
I'm doing working to finish mine using
means really love the ISM days I've been
using
just tools in since improves
in just really sends remains using
I'd say through songs
and its it's been I'm really enjoying
some continues and infinite I'm
yeah
are not so for what I want to definitely
management
person distant guess home
yes actually I'm going to do a worship
record with a buddy in
Tom Brooks
we've been on the worship conference is
all over the world we're going to worsen
an instrumental worse a breaker
and then I'm gonna start mining solo
project after that
so and hopefully get back to Japan he
the end to this year the beginning next
year
be fun
well
me don't own their best minds in the
world
can never want me always to use
just checking just Japan
it's in hong and turns then
again him harvard is a
you know I would Dido when Rhonda said
you know the audiences have been great
the treatment has been great people
happen re you know says its it's fun
can't wait to get back
you know running out because I miss them
enough and and heavens the road really a
time
look forward to to coming back
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.