Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Annoying Orange - Let's Play Clash Of Clans - Blackstar HT-5RS Mini-Stack Review

Annoying Orange - Let's Play Clash Of Clans




-Hey-hey, everybody!
Hmm, what's that?
There's something on my head?
Oh, no. It's not a booger
or something, is it?
[laughs]
Just kidding. I know what it is.
And I'm wearing it
because today's game is one
I've been looking
forward to for a long time.
I might have gotten
a little addicted to it.
I might have had my mom make me
a cosplay costume for
all the characters. [laughs]
Okay. Without further ado--
I hope you're ready,
fruit- lovers--
'cause it's time to play...
Clash of Clans! Whoo-hoo!
[chuckles] Yeah!
Aw, thank you, computer.
I'm very happy to be back.
[laughs]
Ooh, I wanna show you guys
around my base real quick, okay?
Pretty cool, right?
I hired someone to come in and
make it all feng-shui and stuff.
[laughs] Just kidding.
But I could if I wanted to.
I mean,
look at all those gold mines.
Am I right? Am I right?
I'm right!
[laughs]
Ooh-ooh! Over here.
Giants and goblins and fire!
Oh, my! [laughs]
Full, huh?
Yeah, they're full of something.
[laughs]
They really shouldn't be playing
around a fire pit like that.
It's just not safe.
Not safe at all.
Ooh!
See over there by the town hall?
My Barbarian King just walking
around like he owns the place.
Oh, wait.
He kinda actually does. [laughs]
[Barbarian King growls]
[imitates growl]
I love it when he says [growl].
Everyone, meet the Archer Queen.
Archer Queen, meet everyone.
[laughs]
Hooah!
I didn't know the Archer Queen
was in the Army.
Hooah! I guess you learn
something new every day.
Sorry, everyone. I just
found out my new favorite word.
Hooah! Nah, I'm just kidding.
My favorite word is still this.
[Barbarian King growls]
[laughs] I love that guy,
and I promise not to make
him say [growls] anymore.
I know it's just
getting a little annoying.
[Barbarian King growls]
[laughs] I couldn't help myself.
Oh, that was the last one,
I swear.
[Barbarian King growls]
[laughs]
I mean that was the last one.
That was the last one, I swear.
[laughs]
Ooh! You know what
I'll show you next?
Not to brag,
but I got so much elixir,
I don't even care if
I blow some of it up.
Elixir explosion!
Gold explosion!
Goldsplosion! Goldsplosion!
[laughs] I'm rich.
Gooooooold! Get it?
[laughs] Get it? Like soccer.
[laughs]
[Barbarian King growls]
Okay, that was the last
one ever! I promise! [laughs]
Oh, fun! A Christmas tree!
Let's just see what's under--
Aah! It's a skull!
Guess I shouldn't have
been so naughty this year.
[laughs]
Okay.
Wow, that's a pretty
good-lookin' base, right? Right?
Now I'm gonna show you a couple
of my greatest raids ever.
Whoo-hoo! All right!
He's my raid on King Jr.
Sorry in advance, King Jr.
We can still be friends, right?
Please? Please?
Please don't smite me
for this raid, King Jr.
[laughs] Say hi to your
dad for me, King Jr.
You know? King Sr.
[laughs]
[hums U Can't Touch This]
It's archer time!
[hums U Can't Touch This]
<br><br>
Archer time!
[laughs]
I like to give all my archers
individual names.
Watch, that's Mindy and Alice.
That's Fiona and Maggie and
Debbie and Gabby and Daisy,
Christie, Brittany, Ashley,
Kasey, Susie, Rhonda,
Stacy, Cathy, Doris,
Gina, and Shaniqua. [laughs]
Sorry, King Jr.,
but it's time for my minions.
Fly, minions, fly! I had my mom
make a minion costume,
but I kept stepping on the tail.
I bet these guys
have the same problem.
Just goes to show you guys--
it's not easy being a minion.
All right,
this is my favorite part!
Probably King Jr.'s
least favorite part.
SO MUCH GOLD! GOOOOOLD!
I wonder what I'm gonna do
with my imaginary gold.
Maybe I'll buy some
imaginary friends. [laughs]
Good work, everybody.
You can all take a seat
and let the minions
mop up the last of it.
I know I said it earlier,
but I'm sorry, King Jr.
If it can make you feel better,
I wrote you a song.
♪ King Jr.'s really
a great guy ♪
♪ He built a great base
and put up a great fight ♪
♪ He'll be a King Sr.
someday when he's old ♪
♪ But he'll never be rich,
'cause Orange raided his gold! ♪
[laughs boisterously]
Sorry about that. Sorry.
Okay, I'm pretty happy
with those numbers,
but I'm thirsty for more!
[laughs devilishly]
Jaggunww.
How do you even say that?
Jaggun-oo? Jaggun-oooo?
Huh. Whatever. I'm just
gonna call you Juggalo.
Do Juggalos like goblins?
I sure hope so,
'cause you're swimmin'
in 'em now, Juggalo!
[laughing]:
Gooold!
Comin' at ya from both
sides now, Juggalo!
Whoa! Did you see all those guys
going to that one tiny house?
That was crazy.
We got ourselves a real
clown-car situation over there.
[laughs]
You can say it's even
an Insane Clown Posse situation.
[laughs softly] Right?
[laughs]
Juggalo jokes, guys.
Don't worry about it!
[laughs]
I want to taste sweet
elixir on my tongue. [laughs]
Also, did you guys know that
I can do this with my tongue?
[babbles, laughs]
Okay, okay, okay.
And... that should
pretty well do it.
Send in the Barbie King and
the Archer King to mop it up.
Hey, Barbie King, hey!
Do the [growls] thing.
[laughs]
Aw, come on, do it.
[sighs]
He must not have heard me.
If he had heard me, he totally
would've done it, guys.
Me and BK,
we're like best friends.
Yep, BK and AO are BFFs.
[laughs]
Whoo-hoo!
It wasn't total damage,
but look at all that
elixir and gooold!
[laughs giddily]
Thanks for watching, everybody!
Now I'm off to throw
an imaginary party
for me and all my
imaginary friends
with all the imaginary
money I just stole
from an imaginary Juggalo.
As always,
if there's a video game
you'd like me to play,
put it in the comments below!
Do it! Do it! Do it!
[growls with Barbarian King]
All right, gang.
Time to light the fires
and kick the tires!
So long, Temple of Boom.
WE'LL NEVER FORGET YOU!
Oh-ho-ho! Whoa!
Oh, from this angle, you can
see the living boom! [laughs]
Captions by StreamCaptions.com



Blackstar HT-5RS Mini-Stack Review


<h2>Blackstar HT-5RS Mini-Stack Review</h2><br />
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h74a5RrLxk8[/youtube]

Hallo, der Mario von MusikmesseTV
ich möchte euch heute den HT-5R von Blackstar vorstellen!
Er wurde 2011 neu aufgelegt, wir haben nun ein
Reverb an Bord,
und die Gitarrenboxen sind statt mit einem
10 Zoll Speaker nun mit einem 12 Zoll Lautsprecher
verbaut.
Mit dem HT-5R haben die Entwickler von Blackstar
einen Amp konzipiert der schon bei
geringer Lautstärke nach fetter Röhrenpower
klingt.
Die Endstufe arbeitet
mit einem in der Leistung reduziert und
Push-Pull-Design.
Dadurch wird der Druck und das
Durchsetzungsvermögen einer 100 Watt
Ausgangsendstufe erzeugt,
und das schon bei einer geringer
Lautstärke
Der Amp, hier als Mini-Stack-Ausführung,
mit den passenden Gitarrenboxen, jeweils mit einem
12 Zoll
Blackbird 50 Speaker bestückt
Er hat fünf Watt, wie der Name schon
erahnen lässt. Wir haben zwei Kanäle
einmal Clean-Kanal
einmal Overdrive
Man kann sie per Fußschalter, der im
Lieferumfang enthalten ist,
auswählen
Der Clean-Kanal ist ausgestattet mit einem
Volume-Regler und einem Tone-Regler.
Hier lassen sich wunderbare
Cleansounds einstellen
Der Overdrive-Kanal
ist ausgestattet mit einem
Gain-Regler und einem Volume-Regler.
Hier kann man Zerrsounds einstellen,
die keine Wünsche offen lassen.
Wir haben eine vollwertige
3-Band-Klangregelung: Treble, Middle, Bass.
Und jetzt kommt der Clou!
Der ISF-Regler,
Er nimmt auf die 3-Band-Klangregelung Einfluss.
Es ist eine, von Blackstar, patentierte
Schaltung die es möglich macht
zwischen einem
amerikanischen Sound und einem
britischen Sound hin und her zu regeln.
Dadurch ist der Amp klanglich extrem
flexibel und jeder kann sich seinen
persönlichen
Röhrensound einstellen.
Und wie schon erwähnt das digitale
Reverb, regelbar.
So nun genug geredet jetzt schauen wir mal wie das
gute Stück klingt. Ich fang mal mit dem Clean-Kanal
an

So, dann schalten wir mal um auf den Overdrive-Kanal.
Ich hab den Amp jetzt einfach mal auf meine
Lieblingseinstellung gebracht und mit dem
ISF-Regler gehe ich jetzt mal auf den
amerikanischen Sound
So, dann regel ich mal rüber auf den
britische Sound
Ihr hört schon, da tut sich einiges. Ich
spiels mal an
Soviel zum ISF-Regler, man ist klanglich
sehr flexibel man kann sich hier seinen
persönlichen Röhrensound einstellen und
das macht jede Menge Spaß!
Aber damit nicht genug, auf der Rückseite
haben wir weitere interessante Anschluss
und Einstellmöglichkeiten. wir haben
einmal einen Klinkeeingang für den
MP3-Player oder andere Musikquellen.
Hier können wir wunderbar zu unseren
Lieblingssongs dazu spielen und üben
oder
zum Recording Playbacks laufen lassen.
Ich zeige das mal kurz.
So, dann haben wir ein seriellen Effektweg
ich hab mal ein Chorus und Delay angeschlossen.






So, dann haben wir noch den Anschluss
für den Fußschalter
und dann noch ein Stereo Ausgang
dieser Ausgang
emuliert den Klangcharakter einer
Gitarrenbox. Man kann hier zwischen zwei
Voicings unterscheiden. Entweder wählt man
den tonalen Klangcharakter einer 4x12er geschlossenen Box
oder den einer
<br><br>
1x12er
offenen Box
der speakeremulierte Steroausgang kann
parallel zu den Lautsprecherboxen benutzt werden.
Das hat den Vorteil, dass man im Studio
das mikrofonierte Speakersignal und das
emulierte Direktsignal mischen kann.
Dank der genialen Blackstarschaltung ist es aber auch
möglich den Standby-Schalter in
Off-Position zu bringen
und somit kann man lautlos ohne
angeschlossene Gitarrenbox Silent-Recording
machen
denn das Signal liegt jetzt nur noch am Stereoausgang
an
Ja, dann haben wir noch Boxenausgänge
8 und 16 Ohm. Hier werden die Gitarrenboxen
angeschlossen.
Oder man schließt eine 4x12er Box an.
Alles ist möglich!
Ja, ein kleiner Amp mit sehr viel Raffinessen
unter der Haube, man ist hier sehr
flexibel man kann in dem Studio benutzen,
er ist proberaumtauglich, er ist für kleinere Gigs geeignet.
Auf großen Bühnen kann man die Laustärke über den
speakeremulierten Stereoausgang
anpassen.
Wer neugierig geworden ist einfach mal zum nächsten
Musikhändler gehen und antesten.
Das wars von mir zum Blackstar HT-5R
Tschüß euer Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.