Nightcore - Turn Up The Volume
Sometimes it feels like our music going down
The bass and banging beats are floating around
I can tell there's something about us and our style
Hands Up is a feeling, Hands Up is alive...
Turn up the volume, the beat goes faster!
Scream and shout and dance tonight!
Turn up the volume, the beat goes faster!
Round and round with your body tonight!
(kick it!)
Turn up the volume, the beat goes faster!
It's just a little Hands Up track!
Turn up the volume, the beat goes faster!
Feel the rhythm, Sandra Gee is back!
Sometimes it feels like our music going down
The bass and banging beats are floating around
I can tell there's something about us and our style
Hands Up is a feeling, Hands Up is alive...
Turn up the volume, the beat goes faster!
<br><br>
Scream and shout and dance tonight!
Turn up the volume, the beat goes faster!
Round and round with your body tonight!
Turn up the volume, the beat goes faster!
It's just a little Hands Up track!
Turn up the volume, the beat goes faster!
Feel the rhythm, Sandra Gee is back!
Nightcore - In Your Eyes (Rampage)
In your eyes
In your eyes
It's getting dark, above the sky
The night is shy and so am I
It's cloudy night, the rain of stars
Just see the world in your sweet eyes
It's getting dark, above the sky
The night is shy and so am I
It's cloudy night, the rain of stars
Just see the world in your sweet eyes
It's getting dark, above the sky
The night is shy and so am I
It's cloudy night, the rain of stars
Just see the world in your sweet eyes
Just see the world in your sweet eyes
It's getting dark, above the sky
The night is shy and so am I
It's cloudy night, the rain of stars
Just see the world in your sweet eyes
It's getting dark, above the sky
The night is shy and so am I
It's cloudy night, the rain of stars
Just see the world in your sweet eyes
It's getting dark, above the sky
The night is shy and so am I
It's cloudy night, the rain of stars
<br><br>
Just see the world in your sweet eyes
In your eyes...
In your eyes...
In your eyes...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.