Wednesday, January 6, 2016

"Simple Fix" for "Earbuds not working" (Common problem), or "Earbuds cutting out" #4 - Lindo Mind Control Effects - Divine Delay, Natural Overdrive, Soul Distortion (Quick Overview)

"Simple Fix" for "Earbuds not working" (Common problem), or "Earbuds cutting out" #4




Does the following story sound familier? You
use your phone
or device every day. Then suddenly the
sound in one, or both
of your earbuds starts to cut out. So you
try another set of earbuds.
The sound in your new earbuds cuts out just like your old ones.
But you do notice, that if you push in
on the connector the sound starts
working again.
If it does don't panic, watch this video!
I will demonstrate a safe and simple fix that
nearly anyone can do!
(of course if you try this, it will be done
at your own risk)
Here's the standard 3 .5
millimeter plug on the end of my earbuds.
Some look a little different, but all
work pretty much the same way.
Here's the 3.5 millimeter audio jack that's in
my phone.
This will look pretty much the same on nearly
any device that uses these earbuds.
Notice that if nothing's plugged into that, "anything small enough" can go in it right?
No matter what style earbud
connector you have
because of the design if that connector does not plug in "all the way"
you will have problems like the sound
in one or both sides cutting out.
What you'll need if you don't already
have them
is available in nearly all drug or grocery
stores.
They are cheap strong flexible and most
importantly
electrically non-conductive which is
perfect for what we need it for.
It's a "brush pick" for your teeth.Make sure
you get ones with stiff bristles on the end okay

not the soft rubbery looking ones
because they will not work.
The ones you need are made of the same rigid
kind of plastic material from end to end.
Here's a brush pick beside my earbud
connector.
As you can see it will easily fit into
the audio jack where the dust might
be hiding, so you can get in and pull that dust out
Here's the bristle end of the brush pick.With scissors I cut the end of the pick off
up to the last bristle like this. I turn the pick around
and use the pick end for the first step.
Now it's important to mention that when
I insert this pick
into the audio jack of my phone, I use very
little force!
Ever so gently I insert the pick to the
bottom of the jack
and carefully scratch away at the
compacted dust
to loosen it up. I turn my device a quarter of the way around and repeat the action
I do this several times. After pulling the
pick out,
I flip the pick over so the "bristle end" is
ready to go into the jack,
and carefully I insert it again until
the bristle and touches the bottom.
Here's a visualization I'll use to show
you what I did.
<br><br>
PRETEND this is the bottom of the audio jack
port in your device okay. I gently with my
fingers
spin the pick, in one direction slowly
while attempting to make the tip of the pick move around the bottom of the hole.
This I do to grab the loose dust at the
bottom of the
port, which I scratched loose in the previous
step. On my phone
I repeated this sequence several times until no more dust or lint came out.
Look how much dust I pulled out of mine! When no more dust came out of mine
I plugged in my ear buds and they went in
all the way
for me everything once again worked
perfectly! No more cutting out.
If you found this video helpful in
any way
&quot;please&quot; give it a thumbs up! I'm looking
forward to showing you
more helpful videos that are coming soon
so please subscribe.
And if you do have one of these these micro USB charge ports in your device,
my first video from early 2012 titled &quot;simple
fix&quot;
for &quot;phone not charging&quot; might be of interest. I
hope you'll have luck with yours
and as always, THANKS for watching!



Lindo Mind Control Effects - Divine Delay, Natural Overdrive, Soul Distortion (Quick Overview)




I'm just going to do a quick demo of 3 of these Lindo pedals,
we have the&quot;Natural Overdrive&quot;, the &quot;Soul Distortion&quot; and the &quot; Divine Delay&quot;
I've got my amp here behind me set to clean,
so what I want to show you is that if you have just got an amp that only does clean,
you can just put a few of the pedals in front of it and create yourself a 3 channel amp basically.
So what I've done here is I've had a little mess around with these pedals here,
using my overdrive pedal just as a bit of rock rhythm,
distortion then gives me a good hot lead boost,
<br><br>
and then the delay if I need a little bit of delay effect.
So let's just quickly go through them and see what we've got.
See there's your clean amp…..
So we've got a nice overdrive pedal there. A bit biting, let's take a bit of that tone off actually!
There we go let's give that a go.
So there we've got clean amp…..little bit of distortion,
overdrive, that's quite nice that one!
So then you need to get to you &quot;awe I need a lead sound&quot; &quot;awe I'll just step on the distortion pedal now&quot;.
And then we go back to clean.
So we've got clean….rock rhythm…..and a boosted lead just out of those 2 pedals which is great so,
you just have a single channel amp and then obviously I can stick a bit of delay in there as well, on my lead tone
So 3 great pedals there, a basic clean sound behind me,
and then we've got some killer overdrives and distortions just at the tap of the foot there………….
Quickly off and back to clean again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.