Boom 2 App Review: How to Improve sound quality on your Mac!
IN THIS VIDEO I'M GOING TO SHOW HOW TO IMPROVE
YOUR SOUNDS QUALITY SYSTEM WIDE ON YOUR MAC!
What's up guys I'm Mike from iTechriot and
in this video i'm going to review a great
new app for your Mac and it's called Boom
2.
<br><br>
This app says it improves the quality of your
sound system wide. So that means it improves
your Skype, iTunes, Netflix and basically
everything that produces sound.
Here's how you set it up.
Go to the Mac Appstore and look for Boom 2.
When you start the App press "install" type
in your password to allow boom to change system
settings, press ready.
Now Boom has scanned which Mac device you
are using. Press "calibrate" and watch the
magic happen.
Now that was really nice. Really adds something
to the experience.
Immediately you can here the difference. It
sounds louder, has more bass and sounds richer.
Some other features in this app allows you
to equalize the sound further as you like.
There are also some sound effects to give
more Ambience or Fidelity. I tried these out
but didn't really liked them.
Another great feature is that this app also
allows you to convert music with the boom
2 presents.
And of course this allows you to use a better
sound when you are using other equipment to
play music.
So I really enjoy this app and it really keeps
it's promise. Your sound will definitely improve.
One downside. Your Mac already equalizes the
surrounding sounds when you use FaceTime.
When boom is activated you will only here
echo's and that will get annoying. Maybe boom
can 'not' support FaceTime. I guess that isn't
that necessary anyway.
Now this app isn't free. If you really like
it than you'll need to pay 15 dollars. Or
retweet my message on twitter to win a promocode
so you can get it for free!
So get your RT ready as soon is I post a message
about this video!
If you liked this video or if you have any
question please leave them in the comments
down below. Give a thumbs up for more video's
like this. And subscribe to my channel to
keep yourself updated with everything tech.
Peace!
Vertex Boost demo (danelectro): Mark Lettieri of Snarky Puppy
I have the boost with seven or eight pedals
on my board and it still sounds like I'm just
plugging in and going. You can actually plug
the volume pedal straight into the boost without
<br><br>
having to plug the volume pedal into any of
your other overdrives or anything so it just
takes it completely out of the loop and still
works just like a regular volume pedal. It's
almost like when you click it on, it's almost
like you just walked back and turned up your
amp a little bit, and that's really what a
boost should do.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.