Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Transform your bicycle into a motorcycle! - Dark Lord Funk - Harry Potter Parody of "Uptown Funk"

Transform your bicycle into a motorcycle!





There once was a little
boy with a big idea.
He attached a card
to his bike to make
it sound like a motorbike.
The idea spanned generations
'til it eventually
sparked an even better idea.
[BELL DING]
Introducing the re-imagining
of a classic, TurboSpoke.
A far cry from the pitter
patter of playing cards
and clothespins, TurboSpoke
transforms any bike
to look and sound
like a motorbike.
Running entirely on pedal power,
it doesn't need batteries.
And the faster you
go, to louder it gets.
TurboSpoke fits on 95%
of bikes and installs
in under five minutes.
Just snap the clamp
onto the bike's frame
and tighten the two bolts
with the included hex key.
Slip the exhaust pipe and one of
the three unique sounding motor
cards into the clamp,
then secure them
with the yellow
tab, and you're off.

The ultra durable
waterproof cards
range from the sounds
of an off-road dirt bike
with the blue, to the deep
growling snarl of a muscle bike
with the red, and the yellow
sitting somewhere nicely
in between.
The exhaust pipe takes the
vibrations of the motor cards
and projects the thunderous
roar like a horn.
Though it looks like metal,
it's actually flexible plastic,
making it lightweight
and very tough.
You can customize
your TurboSpoke
with the 15 included stickers.
So if you're not exactly
impressing anyone
with your so-called
tricks, at least your bike
will look and sound
good while you try.

So save the cards
and clothespins
and transform your
bike with TurboSpoke.
Buy it now at vat19.com.
[SINGING] vat19.com.

[DIRT BIKE SOUND]
<br><br>




Dark Lord Funk - Harry Potter Parody of "Uptown Funk"




( Doh's)
Harry Potter
the boy who lived, come to die
AVADA KA-
This wiz, I'm ice cold
I'm Voldemort, that white gold
This one for that H.P., says he hates me
But what can he do!?
Caught the kid, Boy who lived
Harry's outta luck
With the Elder Wand, stop the chosen one
Maybe make a new horcrux! (Ha!)
I'm too hot! (Hot Hand!)
Call an Auror up to try and stop this man!
I'm too hot! (Hot Hand!)
Make a headmaster retire man
I'm too hot! (Hot Hand!)
Don't say my name, you know who I am!
I'm too hot! (Hot Hand!)
Am I bad 'bout this curse? Avada down now!
Albus sent ya, Hallelujah!
Cuz Dark Lord funk gon' give it to ya!
It's Saturday night and we takin' Hogwarts!
Don't believe me, just watch! (Come on!)
Don't believe me, just watch!
Don't believe me, just watch!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Ooooh!
Stop! Wait a minute...
Fill my goblet, put some fire in it!
Grasp the hands, make the vow
Come on 'trix, seal this now!
We takin' Diagon, Knockturn, Hogsmeade, anywhere!
If we show up, we gon' curse out. Badder than that Devil's Snare
I'm too hot! (Hot Hand!)
Call an Auror up to try and stop this man
I'm too hot! (Hot Hand!)
Make a headmaster retire, man
I'm too hot! (too hot) Hot Hand! (hot hand)
Witch, say my name! You know who I am!
I'm too hot! (Hot Hand!)
Am I bad 'bout this curse? Crucio now!
Albus sent ya, Hallelujah!
Cuz Dark Lord Funk gon' give it to ya!
It's Saturday night, and we takin' Hogwarts!
Don't believe me, just watch! (Come on!)
<br><br>
Don't believe me, just watch!
Don't believe me, just watch!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Ooooh!
Before we leave...
Imma tell Harry Potter...
A lil' somethin...
Dark Lord funk you up, Dark Lord funk you up
Come on, curse! Just cast it!
If you've got the mark then blast it
If you're pureblood, we'll have it
No need to fear the dark magic!
Come on, curse! Just cast it!
No need to fear the dark magic...
It's Saturday night and we takin' Hogwarts!
Don't believe me, Just Watch! (Come on!)
Don't believe me, just watch!
Don't believe me, just watch!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Ooooooh!
Dark Lord funk you up! Dark Lord funk you up! (come on!)
Dark Lord funk you up! Dark Lord funk you up! (Say Whaaaat?)
Dark Lord funk you up! Dark Lord funk you up! (Come on now!)
Dark Lord funk you up! Dark Lord funk you up! (Take it down now!)
Dark Lord funk you up! Dark Lord funk you up! (It's Levi-OOOH-sa, not Levio-SAAAAH)
Dark Lord funk you up! Dark Lord funk you up! (Say Whaaaat!?)
Dark Lord funk you up! (Ahhhhhhhhhhh!)
Slytherin wins the house cup!! *mic/wand drop*
*Belatrix snickering*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.