Wednesday, January 6, 2016

How to Customize the Ringtone and Notification on LG Google Nexus 4 - burn studios residency 2012 - David Guetta Masterclass

How to Customize the Ringtone and Notification on LG Google Nexus 4




Double click your device in Windows Explorer
Open "Internal storage"
Open "Ringtones" folder
Drag/Copy and Paste your ringtones into the folder
Click "Yes" to confirm
Back to "Internal storage"
Open "Notifications" folder
Drag/Copy and Paste your notification sound into the folder
Click "Yes" to confirm
Tap "Apps" icon then choose "Settings"
Tap "Sound"
Tap "Phone ringtone"
<br><br>
Choose the ringtone you just put into the &quot;Ringtones&quot; folder then press &quot;OK&quot;
Press &quot;Default notifications&quot;
Choose the notification sound you just put into the &quot;Notifications&quot; folder then press &quot;OK&quot;



burn studios residency 2012 - David Guetta Masterclass


<h2>burn studios residency 2012 - David Guetta Masterclass</h2><br />
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEfeh0bQ504[/youtube]

way
dave has brought a lot of session
homeowners new tracks is under lease
right now
and where does units are going through
the nada me i've it's very simple very
in journal
let star first unlike the drums I'm sure
everyone's very interested on the
foundation I like how the drum star
and like is there any specific like I go
to
kick drum sounds you get is a sound as I
know you're already made or the
some loops double variations so so
everybody has different techniques to
work
I think when it comes to drums we should
never be ashamed
%uh some playing drums that would like I
always have like a low kick
in the High Kick the low kick is for
obviously the the base feeling and a
high kick
you just EQ a cake that has a lot of
attack
if you want to do that normal level
production
what I would suggest he's at the
beginning at least
use always the same kick when you have a
key base that works
I would say stick to it you know
for the first years because it gives
consistency throughout all your tracks
that
yet so I say so so if you want to do
like normal level
you you have that K if you want to do
that next level production
you keep always the same high kick
which is like the attack and the cake
and you can Choon
low kick in the key
up to track for example if the cake
would be a little too long and will
would mess up with the base
if it's the same key at least is not
gonna mess
all the information she going to use a
setting groove
on you since your base
he should be the same groove everywhere
and if you sample
the loop you need to put
that loop was the same groove than the
rest of your track
because otherwise is the same you don't
really know why
but the Groovies like strange there's a
compy against its of
and that's the worst thing that in the
easiest thing that can happen in a track
is
it difference remains that compete
against each other the net
lands at the track so he can get to next
level that way old
so basically that is the idea
organizing the session and what I do is
a use a template
days already pre organized we have my
favorite like
weaver I have a short weaver long weaver
a delay
in a car s and he's already organized
you don't need to
do devoting every time again because
that's really boring
I have a long kick have a median kick
can have a short kick
what you want is to have the in ideal
world
so date sounds really fat d
detail love the kick should finish
when the base is starting
so of course you know if you have the
key to
that goes up from and the base that will
worm
then and it is doing the same keating
there's nothing more powerful than this
because when you gonna play
on the club system is going to take like
everything how do you know how to do
that to have that therefore the key
you know that the fifth with the
beginning of the base a goddess this two
different ways to do it
very very recently I find a way to do it
that is like
really amazing I can say to actually did
here so I can show it to you
I so this is just a game show but
you had that so now the
this site chain that I'm using on that
base is different
ways to do this I chain but here I've
I've used something that they call
voting shaper
this is this is just drawing an envelope
OVA volume
okay so I know because I joy
that the cake steps here okay but
actually
the full moon base studying here where
the kick
is going down so this way the base
spectrum is Tory full
and then you don't have to cut some
inferences base
exactly but I still do it so
years compressor to give you more
Sundays at least %uh
in that case I would use a compressor it
but
I mean I don't do always 60 in that case
page is it that way I would use a
compressor to glue
kickin bass Florida asthma attack on the
compressor
the low to tomb compresses lead to feel
like it's want because now
what is good is that because the key and
face them play together again
so you can relax you know okay gonna
come to you say businesses the more you
compress to moisture
go to your face but you can not if you
compress
and and take these conflicting then
slept
is horrible okay so you can compress
heart only if its clean bagless
West counts for me is highs though some
the record at the end
so this is a vengeance and
but I was struggling on you know how to
make it some good winning the record so
waded I do it first youth
then there's a fever okay so this is
also something depending on that what
you want to do is to revive it sometimes
is cool too
weaver first and if compress it was a
sight chain
after because it will what's going to
happen
compared to issue senate do for the base
here in weaver
is is don't give life because a when the
station is opening to
the weavers guild take this and is going
to
your love swell you know boosted a
record
and then unlike he still not something
good at putting another
EQ boosting
good 10 have to be always such
everything has to be said and
work for me for me some people doesn't
doesn't work yet
everything everything more or less yeah
you know but I would faces I G
everything
18 Rick you don't need to say chain
twisted keep that you using
everybody's you using the cake I just a
shame but
you if you listen to my record is aw
Afrojack only Camaro possibly says last
year
like how is it possible this aging so
fast
unless you want to call me which is
related like this
but that's on purpose my so he did
because he wanted to sound like this
but sometimes when you played since you
don't want
you wanna have that pumping feel
you so you wanna make the
the moment where december is good
because everybody understands sizing is
basically the volume is going down you
define hire you
when you want to make it go up so its
how deep you wanna go down
<br><br>
and how long is going to take to come
back
what I suggest in the music of today
now in a music I've like seven years ago
five years ago being the music of today
is to do a very short sightseeing paid
to do this
instead of using you kick that has a
tail
may be used something ace shorter
does the trick is you can use different
triggers
so you can use if you listen to
a coalition a pic
of
of
office
gotta that is I
to me I don't know I might say something
wrong because I wasn't
to stay with him but to me it feels like
okay he's used to trigger is very long
on purpose maybe by accident it was
about something cool
skip it so you can use different
triggers
or so depending on what you want to
achieve you can have a very fast trigger
they can also this pushed an attack back
to make it
not really a slender give you a trick my
friend so
okay who says that the trigger needs to
be
on the one mmm you can't put delay
like you can't put did the trigger a
little bit of four
yeah because no one is telling you that
the trio has to be on the one
so if you do is gives you even a faster
your attack min a city like we can spend
days
you must say to know really is this
regard to go
this record for example a pic it
speaking
this Act will be in a red this record
goes against
everything that a train set up in jail I
came here to tell you
they sounds really incredible
why because again
this almost no elements mmm so and
and this so much space good
go vases
playing at the same time with the cake
so that's
1 and then there's the the
the new law is kind of coercion whatever
is used to
to do that sound is very cool it is a
huge
reverb on it again because there's so
much space
that you can put that we've huge is not
going to take too much space
you know yet more landscaped yet because
painting the room
again you know if if if it's only if we
have this weekend
you know they are throwing and we good
you know over if we all certainly on the
phone that because it's
15 over this is going to be a nice I
last checked and giving you what they do
is that I have three Masters all those
buses
instead of going to the pastor they're
going to a pre master
which is another bus yeah
so why am I doing this those people are
not doing
whether going is because have a few
records that I thing sounds amazing
so I want to be able to compare
because you is a getting used to wear
whenever you doing
and you're always going to feel a sounds
great but if you take a reference is
always better
but the what I do is that I send a
reference
to the master you the expert n my
everything that I'm doing is going to do
frymaster
waded master chain is and basically
frymaster eased if you master
and I have to master that has nothing on
it
where I put this and then when I do
is that on my on my master
I use only things to analyze the whole
game is how can we sound as large as
possible
good engine is that this guy would tell
you that
recognise dynamic which is had a lot of
difference between
when it's not now one-stop
DJ's I've experienced no doubt when you
play a recognized louder
people were screaming because
West lotta sounds better said this
peace
so obviously this is loud but it sounds
like shit
so game
game is to try to push to look at here
said guys
so I
I did before I pushed it to us sixty
huge and but it still sounds good
is a possible the money the speakers
good for you
is is that you posted on Hulu Plus is
this was which is
which is a lot of and maybe it doesn't
stop
because %uh the Sol system love the fans
ok I had a good you have
you know gore's whatever issue you
should be used to use insistence that
you should know
usual whoever is everything we've got
like
actually I miss this with my headphones
so
because I know my phones old on the road
so yeah
ever met I'm trying to say maybe on you
know
as follows: it won't just off but when
you go to a club in LA that's actually
exactly what I did you see is for his
version
Paul point2 so I did it with my
headphones
I've that was version 0 and I when I
in the club you and I G a whole
different version
yeah on.co ago
there you know so I come back and just
write down on a paper what's wrong
no and I corrected so under messaging
I use this card is a good trick like I
put everything that is under
have 175 in 10 because
you want to kick in the Bay City right
in them in your face is like
you know so I put it in 10
and by dis pay make sure they seem on a
bike bring it on the masses
everything they's under 175 is gonna be
mine
and I want or so to speak about like
arrangements and of course there's the
panning so of course
is right you know we to also think of
having Steve you feeling
so we want to put set surgeons elements
on the lesson to Amazon right
a using Reaver is like new checks that
can show you also
okay so this one for example if you
wanna
this is is in small thing and it doesn't
have to be
in the middle so if you want it creates
to you
you can use that killed use
it too late and want is on the left you
can also use you know that 60
you know like if you do that it's very
very small delay
on the left creates you
just but this is with this is without
oldest
that's the trick you can do follows
hi-hats
you can do it on class
so if you take this example
this example of record as to
main parts one is a
emotional part and one he's a
I energy cannot or so this is
this this emotional
groom
fund
and things going
yes
hunts why what is emotional and one
is energy one
has melody and the other one is strict
so that shines I love the music
his that melody brings in motion
but doesn't make you dance if you want
to have a record they speak that people
can remember they have to be able to
seeing something you to remember sums
what gives the energy he something
is a physical reaction so because I when
you have to keep a steady so
Hughes is moving so much it you take it
like this
day's work is gonna make you dance when
doing here
is that like doing emotional was not a
lot of
above some pressure and then always
second
we go from like nothing and three
low-level
to the maximum love some pressure my
Wiese
only one note so that's like you
there's nothing to make you there's more
than that so its again playing with the
volume
her and and also with the feelings
okay so if you listen to the radio you
had a
everything is on the radio has melodies
people that I have
a more mainstream success
is because we manage to have at the same
time
do role energy beat
and the emotion up the music
and that does that change really and you
have to think of what you wanna do
when you stop a wreck it do you want to
have like a cool
move beats to play in a club
and but the wreck it will probably not
stand out
it's a record between other records what
you wanna have
a record that make people can remember
the day after
and that comes with the music here and
also that's my opinion
in which audience that you're trying to
satisfy the most if it's more of a
DJ elements crowd are you what the deal
is to be picking this one up
on be poor I V CSI the typical fan base
that here's on the radio only knows
about melody and could be courses you
know so
is all about with your intent on where
you want to take that track
more commercial s where that you're more
of a fan base does not think the common
denominator to dance music is maybe
there's no every
DJ in the world but loves dance music
the last words David
freddy's any quick advice three words of
wisdom
me yeah
okay girl
well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.