Interview with Paul Jackson Jr. Part2 "Using with Robotalk-RI & RC Booster"
<h2>Interview with Paul Jackson Jr. Part2 "Using with Robotalk-RI & RC Booster"</h2><br />
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF8TUgGrJRM[/youtube]
another thing I'd like to talk about is
you is using compression are using the
sp
in combination with other affects and
remember I talked about dynamic range
and how
the range oven history goes from release
of two really loud and then you may have
an effect like a filter
which increases that dynamic range and
at with called
peaks with your volume and frequency
that she way up
and catching peaks can be very very
important or recording
so you might be doing up a really simple
part on a record and you know it's just
that the real simple for the part and
ok
Inc
something very simple and the producer
says hey I'd like to hear that with the
filter on it
you think great okay I had a filter
watch what happens
well where
<br><br>
okay they see that the guitar went from
you know if I'm around here
and to louder softer and
the frequencies kinda went all over the
place when that the
filed by and so you may want to prevent
that from happening
okay so what you'll do is I'm gonna put
the FB compressor
after the role will talk filter okay so
now we have the FB compressor on
way
way
mature in the filter of now watch what
happens to those pics
when I
had now you still getting peaks
but as you can see them that way high
and weigh low
they're more evened out so ground well
them
versus what thing
my now now just for the sake a
demonstration
I had allowed a compression on their new
may not have that much just dial it back
just a little bit for the same demo here
%uh put it on mid and put the blend
about
about 230 okay who will do the same
would do the same demonstration Inc
on in peak
and
think dumb
for the filter on where
well think
where
to you can see how it evens those peaks
out the peaks in the valleys
and brings that's super wide dynamic
range because I love
the filter down to a tolerable level
and so it doesn't freak the engineer out
and doesn't freak the producer out
another call for affect that you can do
with compression once again I talk about
the dynamic range
there's an effect in the robo talk that
kind of an arpeggiator a filter sample
hold
kinda thing and without compression it's
something that's kind of all over the
place
all along the more the mall all
or animal one other things a compression
can do is
the compression will do is coming even
that out a little bit
hey it really that makes
home
plimpton when we met senate you need
that much
then even things out for you still get
effect
the mall
but if it's in the trackball
Paul
the mall
the
and doesn't mess up the dynamic range to
the recording so the engineer with again
the engineer doesn't get mad at you
let's talk about tone for a second um
I have here and RC booster and I call my
RC booster kinda really clean
you can think of the RC is kinda vay
auxiliary
get our channel if you will in a way you
know kinda Mazza almost like a second
amp channel
so you have a sound here just you know
Pinkberry
mmm hmm
my
wanna see you know I just wanna bring I
just wanna play couple lines in
alternate delay on in
wanna play some lines theme
the new when I see the guitar got louder
and brighter
you say we know I wanted to get a little
louder but I don't want to get
that much lower and I want to change the
sound I want to bring the highs in
but I want to keep it still kinda women
a certain
dynamic range there's that word again
why men turn the FB I'm turn the
compressor on
okay and so here we have here we have my
normal tone
the new theme
turn the RC on as a little Heysel gets
theme p
theme
the
theme
meetings
the new but it didn't destroy the
dynamic range
you know brought out a little bit but
were not all over the place
in terms of the volume so very very very
very cool thing
Musica para Testar Grave (Super Grave) - Sound BASS
<h2>Musica para Testar Grave (Super Grave) - Sound BASS</h2><br />
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVSkZITfoM[/youtube]
well
guy for
graying room
if you have to
me to more me blush Sylvie Blum the
meeting room
this through you go full who's the POC
testing room
the
well
well well
well I'm
up himself bear sharm
an app or that you'll be sure but they
gotta
now so let's show Bodyrock rock
rock rock to Keith L hacer que
all day till owner as
is
gonna Judy Hsu my pickup
well
hey Ave why do you like Soul Food
this Colo that's lacking its ok
ok
by
for know what you want to show dodi name
did you call unity Mumbai is
as d
bad like yes for the yeah
feel like we have too much on bloodiest
I logically it got my
parte de páginas you about up there
posing ago sued dodi wilshire fathom why
is there so fierce
more soon know we Scott on the meeting
room
being room being room
being room being room
being room being room
teeth the movies and the will be gonna
build up a reason for you to lose
in the plasma the mood to mines mice
life
mine rule well I
aka speaking reading room MIMP only
produce owns
meeting room
<br><br>
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.