Fabian Mazur - Murda Me [Bass Boosted
]
<h2>Fabian Mazur - Murda Me [Bass Boosted]</h2><br />
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oG6995eZQQ[/youtube]
<br><br>
Fabian Mazur - Murda Me [Bass Boosted]
Interview with Paul Jackson Jr. Part3 "Using with BB Plus, Delay & Volume Pedal"
<h2>Interview with Paul Jackson Jr. Part3 "Using with BB Plus, Delay & Volume Pedal"</h2><br />
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9aGUWJqy-g[/youtube]
theme
theme
the
the
another cool thing about um
compression is you know it was the
losing it using a little overdrive
and I'm using a BB plus here not with
the whole lotta drive on it just with a
little bit just a little
I'm en route
in the home and run K
theme
the moon theme
and
and
theme
theme decided to drive on their
okay and I like em it is not normal
not necessary all the time because you
know it's best if you like in a rather
go
you know you you may not want any
compression on there because you know
you hear
here the peaks here you know all that
junk and and
you know you hear that percussive when I
did because we hear the
the separation so go
you know for something like that let's
say with camera blue Zito
Seattle bluesy your now this is personal
preference
but I like the adl compression
just because they wanted us to the sound
do you
theme PV
computers without it thing
<br><br>
theme other back on
okay
the new p
theme
the
the name and other personal preference
thing but you may say well you know i i
kinda like it with a little less
compression
just go for the blend up there let's
call them on a compression back
will leave it on but with just dial it
back a little
the motive was unknown
convene theme
p
theme
third
K
theme
you
you know it's personal preference
but that's the cool thing about the SP
what I don't want people to do
is run out and spend a lot of money on
Ubuntu things
all and one things I really really
forgot to very very important things
about the SP
are it's 100 percent analog so it's not
gonna like
method for toe with much effect is an
oath and
its true hardware bypass so wanna out
without when a thin it very very
important you wanna
look for fax that a shoe hardware
bypassed because they don't
method your tone like ones there in all
the time
the mud
the new
on
the
have very cool thing you can do with
compression as you said it really really
high
you can see I have it all the way up the
blend now has all the way to the right
and compression is on the highest
setting and a half and the lady in
maternal love them the way up to see you
can hear little bit
over here using the line 6 m9
and I have a the labor modulation
to mix up a little bit and I'm using a
visual volume pedal down here
see Visual Sound and its kinda cool
effect you know like
I just doing some bands and stuff with
the delay but a lotta compression so it
it has a pedal steel characteristic not
is not a pedal steel
but I have the characteristic the
p
for
for
the new
the No
the
them
the new
me
theme
the
my
the
my the
very cool thing you can do
with the FB compressor a little delay
and a little imagination
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.