Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Interview with Paul Jackson Jr. "Robotalk 2 Dry/Wet Switch Demo" - Interview with Allen Hinds Introduction

Interview with Paul Jackson Jr. "Robotalk 2 Dry/Wet Switch Demo"


<h2>Interview with Paul Jackson Jr. "Robotalk 2 Dry/Wet Switch Demo"</h2><br />
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGgJ9fZVnRo[/youtube]

one other things that very unique about
the rover talk to peddle
is you have any dry mix control which is
right here
<br><br>
and what that does it that allows you to
mix in
more or less at the dry signal with the
with the affected signal
began to get the the affected you what
kinda like the mix
sometimes with filter pedals they can
can overwhelm the attack at the pedal
and you don't hear the attack at the
note
as much as you'd like to but the guys
at the exotica fix this problem by
putting in a mix control so
or a channel a pomp
from think
King in
right okay that's playing guitar channel
a
Paulo well yooo
well found when about
what power theme and that's basically
all filter but let me mix in
some more the direct and watch what
happens book my own
from my own well now I
home but way home
well file
now for now frown don't they can hear
you hear from the wood family guitar
coming back
all filter Biyombo pound
my own but bound moved her
little love street from extent bound I
found my home but Bhopal put in even
more just to kinda like
really demonstrate the point:
even more restrictive dark brown go home
and get home
own own Wow
ground beef from
go our final round
10 fiend
I to hear your life
frown
bottom the stray cats are there as
opposed to just a filter
female for
from
so what you have basically is almost a
parallel
signal path going on there were you can
blend in the dry signal
to make sure that you hear the as much
of the attack up the guitar
as you'd like to hear and still have the
effect on which is something you can
only do
on the road we'll talk to



Interview with Allen Hinds Introduction


<h2>Interview with Allen Hinds Introduction</h2><br />
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcLfyggcmfs[/youtube]

me
theme
the min
pro theme
theme
him do the math do
my the new do
doing the most
theme
from p
the movie
of
meet
the men on
the
well pay i'm alan hines and I'm here for
the exotic company to show you guys
some new products they just came out
with I'm
they also asked me to say little about
myself and what I've been doing lately
so
I'm thanks in a nutshell the last six
months or so I've recorded a couple new
CDs with Gino Vannelli a great singer
that should be out by now I want all the
best in the on demand
the new CD is called again thank as well
as I just finished a CD with the
a jumper from Japan his name is a cure
Jimbo
and it was me and not marrou he's an
able body on
<br><br>
so that was not a fun too on as well as
that I do
before decisions here my house I use my
little set up here
my little recording my computer and
I've done a few records risen smooth
jazz are slightly as well as working on
my new stuff
nice I'll teach Musicians Institute a
couple days a week and get private
lessons and
nothing that I'm playing tennis using so
that's a enough about me
and let's move on as a few things few
new product they have here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.