Monday, December 14, 2015

Sony Walkman Video MP3 Player - Allen Hinds | Vertex Boost Demo

Sony Walkman Video MP3 Player


I've got a digital
media player
that is wafer thin.
And it's perfect for your videos,
your photos and so much more.
Don't go anywhere.
It's the Sony Walkman,
it's a digital media player,
and it comes in a
couple different capacities,
and colors and it is
absolutely perfect to store
all of your photos,
your videos, your music,
it can be an alarm,
a clock, and it's perfect
for on-the-go-ers.
On-the-go-ers, people who are
out and about all the time,
and just want some
entertainment in their life.
Come on people.
Alright, well, here you
have it first of all,
this actually has a bright
two inch LCD screen,
it's QVGA with a
240 x 320 resolution,
and when you're actually
watching your videos or
viewing your photos,
you can go into the settings and change
whether you want portrait or landscape view.
It doesn't do it automatically,
It doesn't have an accelerometer,
but you can change that in the settings.
Also, the killer thing about this digital
media player, is the battery-life.
Sony is telling us, that you will
get 45 hours of music playback
continuous music playback, with this
Sony Walkman, that is absolutely amazing.
I mean that's almost two days of
completely blasting your ears out
with your favorite music
and not having to recharge.
Now, the great thing about this
Sony Walkman is that it is wafer thin.
It weighs absolutely nothing,
fits in the palm of your hand,
in your pocket it goes,
it's light weight.
And it's perfect for you if
you're always out and about.
It's also great because you can
manage your playlists and your libraries
with a couple
different programs:
iTunes, Windows Media Player,
or Windows Explorer.
And this Sony Walkman
is open format. Okay?
And what that means is that no
matter where your music is stored,
and no matter what format it's in,
you can transfer it
onto this Sony Walkman.
That's a huge plus.
And last but not least it does
have a rechargeable battery,
don't forget a 45
hours of battery-life,
and you charge it
with a USB plug,
it actually come
with a connector
and you plug it
right into your PC
and you charge this baby.
So you're ready to go.
So, let's go into the Menu,
and I'm going to tell you more
about this Sony Walkman
and what it has to offer.
So, on the front,
underneath the LCD screen,
you'll see all of your controls,
your Play and your Pause,
right here is your backwards and your
forwards to go through your different Menus.
Right here you have your
Power on and off,
your Option button to get into
your settings and start your slide shows.
Also your Home,
to get to your home screen,
and your Back button
to go backwards.
Now let's turn
over to the side.
Alrighty. Here, you have your lock,
this is your Hold, on and off,
and right here you
have your volume controls
to louder or softer.
And then on the bottom of
this Sony Walkman, right here,
you'll see this is your headset jack,
it does come with a
pair of headphones.
And right here this is for your
power to plug into your PC,
and transfer all your files,
and also charge this Walkman.
Now, right now we are
looking at the Home screen,
and let's start our tour off
by going into FM Radio.
Again, you have 30 preset
channels to choose from.
And let's say you're not in the
mood to listen to some radio,
you just go on back and we'll
carry on with our tour here.
Alright, so you've got
your clock display,
looks just like a normal clock.
Photo Library let's go
into our Photo Library
here you can look at photos
that you take from videos
that you put on here
or your pictures.
Let's go into Pictures.
And what's great about this,
with just one
touch into Options,
you can actually
begin a slideshow,
so you don't have to go sort
through your photos one by one.
Let's start our slide show here.
Oooh. Aaah.
Look at these flowers.
Looks like I took these.
But I didn't.
They came on this Sony Walkman.
I wish I could take credit for them.
Ooh, that looks like a beautiful beach
that I would like to be at right now.
Okay, so let's go back,
back again,
and let's go on home,
to our Home menu.
And scroll on over,
here we go, Music, we actually
don't have any tunes on here yet,
but I will put some on here.
And let's go into Videos.
Our Video Library.
And let's play a video,
and here we go.
Now, you're probably wondering
why this video is in Landscape mode,
I changed that on the settings,
you can do that too,
you can either view your
videos in Portrait or Landscape.
But I like viewing
them in Landscape.
With that wide, wide view.
This is a good soccer game going on.
Well, we don't have time to watch soccer,
so we're going to go on back.
And continue with our tour.
Alright, so you saw Movies,
now, that's the Now Playing button.
Your Playlists,
and this is for your music,
and your Settings.
And when you go into
Settings, you have control,
let's go into Music Settings over
your Play Mode and your Equalizer.
A lot of these are
typical settings.
In your Videos Settings you can change the
orientation of the display and your zoom.
Talked about that already.
Everything else is pretty much, you know,
standard settings you find
on most digital media players.
But all in all,
let me tell you,
This Sony, has been lasting
me a really long time.
I've been playing with
it for a couple hours,
as you can see, I still have
a full battery right here,
look at that, full battery.
And I think that's a great
thing about this Walkman.
That it actually does promise
45 hours of battery-life.
That's pretty amazing,
and it's really,
it's really thin.
It really is guys.
So check this out,
this is the Sony Walkman,
it comes in a couple
different colors,
not just black,
and a couple different capacities
depending on how
much storage you need
for all your photos
and all your videos.
I'm Sam,
thanks for watching,
and we'll see you
guys next time.
For more information on the
Sony Walkman Digital Media Player,
just visit any of
these major retailers
and type in,
Sony Walkman Digital Media Player
into the search box.
For Computertv,
I'm Sam.


Allen Hinds | Vertex Boost Demo & Discussion


Hey! This is Allan Hinds and I'm here to
talk about the new Boost pedal by Vertex.
I have to say
the first thing I notice is that it just,
it opened everything up.
I told somebody that it feels like I'm a
little closer to my guitar, and I guess
what I mean by that is that
everything seems respond - my fingers, you
can really hear all the little nuances
the little
tweaks and things I do just to get a little
subtle effects in my playing and it just
brings all that stuff out really great.
You know, it doesn't color the sound, doesn't make it muddy, doesn't boost those frequencies you
don't want, it just sounds real natural
at every setting. It's just like everything
kinda feels good, like there's a little bit
more response
from what I do on the fretboard, which is
a cool thing, which is a very welcome thing for me.
But it makes everything it's just that
much more expressive
in my ears. No matter what pedal I go
after, it just kinda makes everything sound
a little bit better.
At unity gain, it's like, I mean you can't hear
any difference at all, as far as I can tell.
And when I boost it up just a tad to give me a little OOMPH over the top
it only thickens and kind of enhances the
distortion that I already have in my guitar sound.
And the Volume Pedal is all the way up now
and you can hear there's virtually no
change between
the Boost being "ON" and "OFF" when it's at unity gain.
Virtually nothing there right?
There is no difference as far as I can hear.
Which is a cool thing, and it's even cooler when you just do boost it up just a little bit.
I use it not heavily overdriven,
but just enough to just fatten things up and it seems start picking up my fingers even just
a little bit more.
Yea - it's kind of a wonderful thing. It's not coming off anytime soon.
Not off my pedalboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.