Oregon Scientific Toys | Barbie B Book Toy Review
Hi, I'm Priyanka and I'm going to share
why I like the Oregon Scientific -- Barbie
B Book
This toy laptop resembles a grown-up laptop
with a QWERTY keyboard and mouse pad. The
laptop has 9 activity themes which little
girls can choose with the press of a button.
The activities focus on basic skills like
grammar, math, logic, memory and music, blended
in Barbie play patterns of fashion and beauty.
The laptop comes with a volume and contrast
control button. Earphones connect to the laptop
for more advanced play.
What I really like about this toy is that
you can actually customize the toy for Barbie
to greet your daughter by her name. The toy
helps my 6 year old boost and develop her
keyboarding skills.
Trust you found this useful. See you later!
How to Nokia Lumia 530 hard reset
!!!Warning!!!! It deletes all data from the phone memory after reset.
First step is to power off your phone
Press the power button and immediately after the phone vibrates, press the volume down button until the display shows exclamation mark.
Click in this order, volume up, volume down, power button, volume down
Wait until the phone restarts
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.