Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hi-Gain Speaker Listening Amplifier Circuit Kit - AA5 Demonstration - [ENG SUBS

Hi-Gain Speaker Listening Amplifier Circuit Kit - AA5 Demonstration


Hi, I would like to introduce you to the AA5 Hi-Gain Speaker Listening Amplifier Circuit Kit
The AA5 kit is based on a professionally designed
circuit created by John S. Wilson Jr.
You can find more information about him in
the links below.
With this kit, you will be able to amplify sound using a simple 8-ohm speaker.
It has an incredible amount of gain and the component arrangement narrows the frequencies to those within the vocal range,
making it optimal for picking up conversations from a distance.
In this video, I’ll be demonstrating a few sample recordings.
I’m using a Tascam DR-05 for audio recording.
I have placed an iPhone across the room while playing a podcast at a very low level.
In the first demonstration, I chose a large room for the recording,
which I later decided the acoustics were terrible and recorded an additional test in a much better setting.
The first audio clip is recorded with the built-in microphone on the Tascam DR-05,
with the gain turned all of the way up.
It is followed by the AA5 Kit connected to the Tascam DR-05 with the gain on both units turned down really low.
This procedure was repeated for the second test as well.
[Faint Speaking]
[Amplified Speaking]
Here is the second test in a room with better acoustics and much less echo.
These clips are a bit longer because they better represent the performance of this device.
[Low-level Speaking]
[Amplified Speaking]
And that concludes this demonstration.
Be sure to check out the links to the audio files for high-quality versions of the recordings
and a left/right channel comparison as well.


[ENG SUBS
GaIn singing "Gift" on SSTP]

Just one...letting you go like this
Regardless of what I'll say I absolutely won't cry
Just twice...telling a lie
Waving my hand while talking, brightly smiling
Lying awake through the night, tossing about countless times
Vowing once more and making a promise
Left alone laughing, crying
The kiss we have experienced together, the promises we have made with each other...too many
I really can't do it like this
If there's no one in the world whose feelings are the same as mine
Gratefully accepting all of your gifts
You're saying good bye...
Memories...the most beautiful sound of someone breathing
I know that if one wanted to have everything, in the end it would all be snatched away
But I'm determined to be a fool like this, to live while being in love together
No matter how tiring, how incomprehensible...we can't separate
Mapping into your eyes is a sad me
My heart hurts so I smiled again and again
[The lie I spent all night practicing came out too awkward]
The tears that I held back...[the tears that are about to end]
[The tears that stop your breathing]
[The kiss we have experienced together, the promises we have made with each other...too many]
[I really can't do it like this]
If there's no one in the world...[whose feelings are the same as mine]
GI: It's frustrating!
SD: Yes, right now GaIn is unable to sing anymore because of crying
GR: Jo Kwon went by her side to comfort her.
SD: Because of the them two, we're very blessed!
GR: Yes, very blessed! Because of the Adam Couple we are very happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.