Tuesday, December 15, 2015

HTC Desire 816 dual sim - How to customize ringtone - Easy way to delete(remove) audio from Video, add audio #John and Charlotte windows live movie maker

HTC Desire 816 dual sim - How to customize ringtone


Connect HTC Desire 816 to computer
Open "HTC Desire 816 dual sim"
Open "Internal Storage"
Open "Ringtones"
Drag your ringtone into this folder
Back to "Internal Storage"
Open "Notifications"
Drag your notification sound into this folder
Use two fingers to swipe down from the notifications bar
Tap the "Settings" icon
Scroll down and tap "Sound"
You cannot change ringtone and notification sound when volume is zero
Tap "Slot 1 ringtone" to change ringtone of SIM slot 1
Choose the ringtone just put in "Ringtones" folder and tap "APPLY"
Tap "Slot 2 ringtone" to change ringtone of SIM slot 2
Choose the ringtone just put in "Ringtones" folder and tap "APPLY"
Tap "Notification sound"
Choose the notification sound just put in "Notifications" folder and tap "APPLY"


Easy way to delete(remove) audio from Video, add audio #John and Charlotte windows live movie maker


Hello everyone, welcome to another tutorial
by John and Charlotte
This peculiar tutorial has to do with removing
an audio from a video
That you already have so that you might add
an mp3 or another narration or
maybe you just need to correct the narration
by making another wave file
and this is an easy way to do it. I've imported
a video that I have already made,
Its a tutorial about how to upload mp3's to
YouTube.
So if you are interested in that you can see
the link in the description below.
So on with the tutorial!
I've open windows live movie maker, I've imported
the video I want to correct.
Then you go up here to video tools and edit
and then you go to volume.
Video volume right here and you take this
slider right here, and you movie it
all the way over to here. I'm going to move
it back so I can show to you that
I do have sound, on this video already. So
lets listen to a little bit of it.
In this video I would like too, OK, that's
enough, so I going to move my slider back,
just so I won't mess up my video and we can
get it all when we do it.
And so click on video volume, move the slider
all the way over, and that's all there is
to it. Now listen and see if there is any
sound, no there isn't. So I am
going to move it back, and then to add you
mp3 or your narration or your wave file. Then
you go back to home where it Say's add music
you know or narration.
You click on that and it will add the music
here and if it ends up down here just take
your cursor and drag it up to the top, you
know it just depends on where you have this
set. Well thank you for listening, God bless
you, I hope this was helpful and check out
our other video's please and subscribe.
Click on the video and it will go straight
to it. And please subscribe, click on the
subscribe button. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.