Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Understanding Stroke - Knowing the Signs Knowing the Risks

Diets For High Blood Pressure




every day I monitored my blood pressure
and everyday my worries
grew it wasn't just my fear of dying
like you I have a wonderful friends and
family
I worried about leaving my wife behind
to take care of
and supporting our children all alone
without them
I may have given up
I was a desperate that as much as I
dislike taking medications
I honestly considered that as a
possibility and you can bet my doctor
push me pretty hard to start grunts
by resisted and I'll tell you why
visible even though I favor Natural
Health Solutions whenever possible
I'm not been anti doctor or and he
medical business fanatic
I have a fantastic doctor who checks up
on me every few months
but I don't just pop pills like candy I
do my homework and research all
possibilities
and what I discovered which putting but
before I reveal the shocking findings
tell you if you are currently suffering
the side effects of prescription
medications
or as I was you've been tempted to take
prescription medications
don't beat yourself up one the cons
its arch your fault you been lied to
through one of the longest most
remarkable and unethical marketing
campaigns
ever conducted influencing anyone from
top government agencies down to medical
school students
on this people like you and I have been
almost completely convinced
that prescription medications are the
only 1e
I E C almost convinced because you're
the exception
that's watching this video you're
looking through the allusions
and into the troops
most people unfortunately don't have
that critical thinking and
insight that you and I have in a second
I'll tell you how you can help me spread
the word while at the same time lowering
your blood pressure
naturally but firms here
sum up the shocking facts regarding
blood pressure medications
I discovered you see recently honest
scientist from some of the most
respected universities in the world
have begun breaking free from the lie
that has been fed to the public
they have published a study after study
proving that all types a blood pressure
medications in fact
increase the risk of dying from stroke
or heart attack the exact opposite
of what the prescribed to prevent let me
give you a few examples
according to a recent study conducted by
the week Forest University School of
Medicine
calcium channel blockers are estimated
to cause
85,000 unnecessary deaths
every year and you're 25 percent more
likely to suffer a heart attack
if you take these blood pressure
medications that if you don't
not just from thousands of strokes and
heart attacks
the deaths are also due to
gastrointestinal bleeding
kidney and liver damage plus weaker
immune systems
lead to all kinds of other diseases use
another example
a study published in the respected
Lancet Oncology
revealed that many of the most
frequently used blood pressure drugs
seriously increases the risk of cancer
and one more from around the world
researchers at the University of Denmark
reported
that a significant portion of
cholesterol-lowering drug users
over the age of 50 will suffer from
nerve damage
as a direct result abusing these
medications
even the news agencies are beginning to
open up a little

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDUCtIL1I-I


Stroke Medical Condition Overview




A stroke is an event that occurs when blood
flow to the brain is stopped or interrupted.
Decreases in blood flow to the brain can cause
symptoms including: sudden numbness, confusion,
difficulty with seeing and speaking, and abrupt
severe headaches.
There are two general types of stroke: Ischemic
and Hemmorhagic.
Ischemic strokes are caused by blood clots
that may block blood vessels in the brain.
Hemorrhagic strokes are caused by broken blood
vessels in the brain that result in bleeding
and loss of blood supply.
Patients at risk for strokes include those
that have high blood pressure, high cholesterol,
or diabetes. Alcohol abuse, illegal drug use,
and cigarette smoking have also been linked
to significant increases in stroke risk.
Strokes are serious medical emergencies and
can often be difficult to treat. Some strokes
require blood thinners and other medications
to prevent future blood clots; others may
require surgery or significant prolonged care.
Post stroke rehabilitation is often needed
to help patients overcome disabilities that
result from stroke damage. The best way to
deal with strokes is to prevent them from
occurring at all. Eat a healthy balanced diet,
monitor your cholesterol carefully, and get
plenty of appropriate exercise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VEPmLPsBGM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.