How To Grow A Full, Thick, and Dense Beard | Beardbrand
What's up internet, it is your boy Eric Bandholz
back again with another awesome episode from
Beardbrand. Hope all is going well on the
other side of the internet. Wanted to, probably
one of the most common questions that I ever
get is how do I make my beard thicker and
fuller? And wanted to really touch base on
that and my video on how to grow and maintain
beard is how to live up to your beard genetics,
but this one's going to be how do you actually
make it thicker. Well, what I've done to kind
of help explain this process is created this
really cool graph. So you'll see here this
is the thickness of your beard, and this is
how old you are. So when you start off in
your teens you really can't grow much a beard,
preteen you can't grow any beard so it's not
even on the scale. But you hit your 20's is
really when your prime starts growing up,
and then as you get older and older you'll
see there's a curve of your beard growth potential.
Essentially it's your genetic growth. So everyone's
chart is different. Everyone has their own
framework for where they're going to begin.
And I've got two different colors here, so
all the way to the top of the grey here, what
that is, is your maximum potential of what
you genetically can do to grow your beard
out thicker, fuller, longer, healthier, whatever
that jazz is. And what the blue is, the blue
is kind of what your beard is actually probably
growing. It's going to be if you're eating
healthy, if you're taking care of it, if you're
lifting weights. So all the things that I
talked about in the how to grow and maintain
the beard video is going to help you narrow
that down. So what you want to do is to have
a fuller thicker beard, take care of it, make
this gap smaller and make it your full potential
for your beard. Now you're saying Eric like,
come on man, like how do I actually make a
thicker beard? Well, beyond maximising your
own potential there's really two options.
And personally I don't recommend these options,
but everyone's situation with their own life
is their own. So it's up for them to make
those decisions. There's really two options.
The first option is to get, essentially Rogaine,
which is a hair growth material and apply
that. I've read around the web kind of what
people talk about and there's a lot of debate
over it I guess. And the thing with Rogaine
is it will make your beard grow and thicker
and fuller, but the minute you stop taking
it your beard hair is going to fall out. So
it's one of these things that Rogaine is going
to help your beard last while you take it,
and then when you don't take it. So if you're
young you know, what I recommend generally
if you're in your teens, your 20's is generally
just to wait because your beard's going to
get better as you get older. If you're older
and it's really something that's important
to you, then maybe it is something that you
look into and try, but again, I encourage
you always to embrace what you've got. The
other option, and this has been making the
news a lot lately, is beard implants. This
is a very expensive option I think, I was
talking to someone who had implants, I think
it's something like $20 a follicle or $10
a follicle or whatever it is, it's a lot of
money. And you're doing 2000 follicles, 5000
follicles. So this could be like a 5 to 10
to 20 thousand dollar operation to get more
hair. And this is going to be like your head
hair is going to give you a transplant there.
So those two ways are very extreme, serious
ways to get it, but when you go out there
and you look on the market there's no potion,
there's no oil, no vitamin, nothing like that
that's actually going to change the make-up
of your own DNA to grow a bigger, fuller beard.
So don't invest in those things. What they
will do is they'll help to live up to the
potential, but they're not going to extend
the potential. So hopefully this helps give
you guys a look into what really is optional
out there to grow a fuller thicker beard,
without all the bullshit and crap out there
where people are trying to sell you stuff.
As always thanks for watching, thanks for
subscribing. Cheers and beard on.
Nightcore - I'm Calling You
I stand here all alone and watch the years go by
I wonder how on Earth can someone make me smile
But then you came into my life and made me whole
You held my hand and I could never ask for more
I'm calling you
I'm calling out your name again
My call for you
Please don't ever leave again
Calling you
I'm calling out your name again
My call for you
Please don't ever leave again
I stand here all alone and watch the years go by
I wonder how on Earth can someone make me smile
But then you came into my life and made me whole
You held my hand and I could never ask for more
I'm calling you
I'm calling out your name again
My call for you
Please don't ever leave again
Calling you
I'm calling out your name again
My call for you
Please don't ever leave again
Calling you
I'm calling out your name again
My call for you
Please don't ever leave again
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.