Bishop T.D. Jakes- Power To End Stroke PSA
- Hello, friends.
I'm concerned about the health
of our African-American community.
According to the American
Heart Association,
our rates of high blood pressure
in the U.S. are among
the highest in the world.
And diabetes, obesity, high cholesterol,
physical inactivity, poor
nutrition, and smoking
are causing us to suffer and die
from stroke at alarming rates.
In 3 John 2, the Bible says,
"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper
in all things and be in health
just as your soul prospers."
Visit PowerToEndStroke.org
and become empowered
to take care of your health.
You are the power to end stroke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA5PyKARYSs
Kevin Sorbo - Together To End Stroke
- Hi, I'm Kevin Sorbo.
In 1997 I suffered three
strokes at the age of 38.
As a stroke survivor,
I've learned that 80%
of strokes are preventable.
There is help, and hope.
The American Stroke Association's
Together to End Stroke program
offers valuable resources and tools
to educate Americans that stroke
is preventable, treatable, and beatable.
For more information, visit
strokeassociation.org.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8-dtw686-g
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.