Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Common stroke signs and symptoms - Symptoms of a Stroke : Mild Stroke Symptoms

Stroke Symptoms - Jennifer Drawdy's Stroke Testimonial




My name is Jennifer Drawdy,
and I am 51 years old.
I woke up early the morning January 20th.
It was a cold morning.
I had brought my two dogs outside to use the restroom.
I had had my coffee going.
I had already had a cup.
It was early, like before 5 a.m.
I'd just got another cup of coffee.
My little black lab and I were going to get back in the bed.
I was reading my book.
While I was walking through to my bed and my coffee...
I don't know what happened, but I collasped I hit the floor.
I noticed that everything on my whole entire left side was numb and paralyzed.
I looked in the mirrors that I have in my bedroom on my closet doors.
I was on my floor and had landed on my right side,
and I noticed that my face began to droop on the left too.
I was unable to get up and get help.
Well, then the next thing that happened, I passed out.
Then, I woke up. I knew something was really wrong and I needed to get help.
For some reason I managed to get my body
across with my right side and my right hand.
I moved across to my cellphone that was on my nightstand,
and I called some of my friends and family.
So, then my aunt called me back.
I was conscious enough to tell her that something was wrong,
and I needed to go to a hospital.
And I said call an ambulance to help me.
If she had a key to my house to please get over.
And when she hung up, I knew that help was coming.
I was on a twenty-four hour critical care watch.
I did take somewhat of a turn for the worst,
but then things began to turn around.
I remember asking throughout while I was in, ICU.
What happened to me?
What happened to me?
and my friends and family would tell me that you had a massive stroke.
I mean it's all about good eating habits and nutrition,
moral support and emotional support,
just understanding and patience with what I am going through now that I'm healing
I want to see my daughter grow up
I want to make a difference in other people's lives.
I want to set a positive example for people.
There's one thing though that I wish I would have done different.
I would have gone to that in-patient rehab,
because they have done so much for me now on an out-patient basis
to help me feel better.
So, I want to take care of myself.
I want to eat right, exercise, get good rest.
No stress. No stress.
Do you know what I think caused me to collaspe on my floor and almost die?
Stress.
The signs and symtoms of a stroke
are like top priorities really for anyone at any age.
If you think you're having a stroke get help immediately.
Call 911.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1b7HH0uc7k


Stroke Warning Signs/Symptomsâ€"Body Language (:60 seconds)




quiet please
wait a sec
I'll take one
oh yeah
alright
all good
take care
way to go
nice
bring it on
gothca
I'm here for you
oh, no
please, please
please
I'm waiting
interesting
not buying it
not fair
that's it
this conversation is over
oh, brother
Body language tell you all sorts of things
I'm having a stroke. I'm having a stroke
Know the sudden signs, learn FAST.
F for Face Drooping
A for Arm Weakness
S for Speech Difficulty
T for Time. Time to call 911 immediately
The sooner they get to the hospital the sooner they'll get treatment and that could make a remarkable difference in their recovery.
Learn the body language, sudden signs, and spot a stroke FAST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH7k5CFp4hI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.