Sonic Shorts - Volume 8
Oh, hey look, it's Sonic!
yo Tails, long time no see!
hey Sonic, check this out!
guess what Sonic Heroes?
I've developed the ultimate weapon
think you can stop me?
(laughs)
so what are we gonna do Sonic?
hah, think I'd miss this?
it's time to crack that Eggman wide open!
ahh
launch face dome
been a long time
huh?
(screams)
this time Sonic will not get past!
me?
why am I here?
that didn't happen 15 years ago
okay, doing good, doing good
lets just go ahead and you know, get some more air
I've already got plenty but you know, lets be safe
lets just be cautious about this
get some more air and then this zone is mine
kay, any second now
no rush
feelin' good
what?!
okay, stop screwing around
come on
come on!
oh come on!
(laughs)
come on
oh dear
come on, I can drive that thing better than you can!
shut up!
this is a lot harder than it looks
owie
hey there Knuckles, whats up?
what the heck?!
what'd you put on my back?
ugh
I hate you so much right now
you think he'll remember that he can glide?
guess not
whewph
whewph
whewph
how
can a man
that fat move f%#$ng fast?
ugh
okay, he's behind me
now I've just got to turn around and
hey
wait a second
why can I only travel in one direction?!
yay!
you saved me!
why are you looking at me like that?
what the
attention!
Doctor Robotnik's ship is approaching the station
everybody get ready for his arrival
uh sir
was your mission successful in stealing the master emerald?
hmmmm
you mean the hedgehog got in the way again?!
no!
I let him win this time
it's all part of my master plan
ahh
I see
I'm not sure how long our backup power is going to last
we'll get the master emerald, in time
sir
it's ready
excellent
now it's time to try out my latest creation
what is it?
it's my new way of getting around the station more effectively
let me show you how it works
first you step here
then you
hey Sonic
how are you liking the new wrist communicators Rotor and I made?
not a half bad job if I say so myself
with all the security features Rotor and I packed in there
we even added this one feature that can
uh uh
what're, what're you
hey Sega
why don't I have any fur like them?
cmon, I'm a hedgehog too aint I?
can you do something?
but not like this, damn!
you got, a wolf pelt!
have you seen a blue hedgehog around here?
nope
k thanks!
this new look is awesome
thanks Sega
oh no
and now here's another pointless information moment
starring your host
Omochao
hi! I'm Omochao
did you know you can go faster by increasing your speed?
you can also decrease it by moving slower
isn't that interesting?
okay, who's idea was it to make this short?
I mean come on!
this is stupid
killer whales are carnivores
killer whale?!
where?!
Tails is best known for stealing cookies from Amy's house
what?
oh would you look at the time!
gotta go!
give me back my cookies!
get back here!
money is a great source of income
it's green!
this has been another pointless information moment with Omochao
thank you and goodnight
no
no no nnno
hey!
prepare to meet your doom
hedgehog
hey guys
Sonic
Sonic's coming!
oh my god!
he's dead!
Sonic, is dead
he's dead
no
thanks Greg
thanks
now Robotniks is gonna kill us
but I thought our job was to
lets get out of here before the big man shows up
who's number one now, huh?
who's number one now!
who's idea was it to boat race in hot lava?!
when a new enemy arises
only one can stop them
it's Sonic, The Hedgehog!
all right, lets go!
something in your eyes
was so inviting
something in your smile
was so exciting
something in my heart
told me I must have you
Tails, damn you! Stop kissing that pot and find a real girlfriend
Sonic?!
(laughs)
can you believe it?
what are the chances!
I gotta tell someone about this
Tails! Sonic just got killed!
what?!
by an extra life box!
thats hilarious!
what, you jerk!
this time Sonic will be
oh, what could that be?
hello?
Sonic just got killed by a life monitor can you believe it!
hey Cream
yeah, we heard
(music)
oh, its you
Amy I need your help!
so you need my help do you?
after all our cancelled dates due to storybook adventures
telling Vector what we were doing that night
and after the gay pranks with Tails
you need my help?
yeah
you know what, I've had enough of all this crap over the years!
you're never going to change!
what the hell?
hey man, you know Sonic is headed the other way right?
will you shut up!
right, that's it
I'm taking the master emerald somewhere Eggman will never find it
this frog is the one we want
no, here's the real one
my frog is the right one
note to self
replace that elevator
all right, lets see here
E105, what were you supposed to find?
a frog
and what do you have?
a bowl of honey snack cereal
it has a picture of a frog on it
would you like some?
nah I'm good
would you like some smacks?
affirmative
lightspeed dash shows
I wanted a frog, not a good fashion design!
throw them in the sewers
I doubt that will give us any repercussions
and what do you have?
I planted a bomb on Sonic
you just have to press this button to kill him
I see
tell me, is this a frog with a tail?
no
then what use is it?!
I'm surrounded by idiots
none of you even got a frog
huh?
uhh, there it is!
right there!
I'm proud of you Big
but I don't need you all anymore
so prepare to be vaporized
I love being evil
why did I make this?!
very funny
ha ha ha
I don't know how to thank you for all the laughs
at our expense!
so now, we're going to have a little fun of our own
heheheh
oh wait wait wait!
we can't end this without a super finale ending!
so here you go!
there's so many of em!
it's Sega, what did you expect?
okay, bring it on!
did anyone bring a weapon?
yeah I have a pencil
okay, who's idea was this?
Sound Blaster Roar SR20 Speaker Unboxing Review!
What's up guys, Andy with MyTechMethods.com here with a review
of the Sound Blaster Roar SR20 portable
wireless speaker from Creative
Now this just isn't your ordinary
portable wireless speaker because this
produces some amazing
sound quality for its size and you can
even replace
your home stereo sound system with this
thing that's how good this thing is so
at any point during this video if you
wanna find out more info I will leave
the link to this
speaker in the description below so you
can check that out now
let's go into the review and unboxing
of this sound blaster roar SR20
portable wireless speaker
okay it's got a ton of features so let's
just go over the contents of the box real quick
of course it comes with a quick start guide
comes with a wall charger
for power it also comes with some power
adapters
for the power and a USB cable so you can
connect it to your PC or Mac
and of course we have the SR20 sound blaster roar itself
the sound blaster roar is very compact
it's about the size of a small
thick book and it weighs almost two and a half pounds so
it's very small very portable and
but it does put out some amazing sound
quality
and it's made of this sleek metallic
metal
on the front and around the frame the
back on the back it has a rubbery type
silicone
feel to it which feels really nice and
and of course it's made of high quality
material
it looks very durable from the days I've
had it and used it I feel like the
quality will keep it in good condition
for years to come
now this is a portable wireless speaker
so you can play audio wirelessly
so before we get into all of the other
features
of this speaker let's take a look
of what
it sounds like whenever you connect your
smartphone via Bluetooth
to the speaker and play audio like that
so I don't have an nfc enabled device
but this does have NFC capability so if
you have an NFC device you can do that
but right now we're just going to listen to the
Bluetooth connection
so that was just a quick example of the
audio playback with the sound blaster roar
SR 20
and this thing has some great audio
quality because it has two amps
instead of just the normal one so it
has two amplifiers in it
and that allows it to produce some
amazingly powerful and balanced
lows, mids and highs now this speaker also
has five drivers
two passive drivers on the side that
produce the bass it has two in the front
that produce the highs
and one on the top that produces the mid
and bass
and this allows it to give a very
powerful well-balanced
audio playback that will fill up an
entire room
a huge room that is probably the best
feature about this speaker that's the
highlight of the speaker
it can fill up a whole room very easily
and when it's playing in a room
you can't really tell where the speaker's
located because you can't really tell where the
sound is coming from
that's how good of a job that this speaker does at filling up a whole
room
with high quality audio on the top of the
speaker you have some controls you
have volume up
and volume down buttons as well as the
on and off switch
and the Bluetooth multi-function button
and also the roar button where it
gets its name from the roar button will
boost your audio and increase the
loudness and depth
so you can fill up a big room with a lot
of people in it if you need to increase the
volume by just a little bit
that roar button will do the trick there's
also a 360 degree voice pick up
microphone inside the Sound Blaster Roar
which makes it very suitable for
speaker phone or teleconferencing
it also has an integrated micro SD slot
on the back
so you can play audio directly from a
micro SD card
without having to connect the speaker to
a smart phone or PC or Mac or computer
or anything like that
so if you have a micro SD card with
music on it you can insert it
into the sound blaster roar and you can
control it from the back it has controls
has button on the back
where you can control it it's got a play/pause
button skip buttons as well as repeat
and shuffle buttons
it has a voice recorder as long as you
have a micro SD card in the back
you can record your voice directly onto
that card you can even record phone
calls
now this speaker's designed to have a low
center of gravity so when you have it
playing at a loud volume it's not going
to shake
or rattle or anything like that it also has
two long rubber feet at the bottom
it has a built-in lithium-ion battery
which will
play music for up to eight hours and
also it will charge your smartphone or
cell phone it has a USB port so you can
plug in your smartphone
and it will charge your smart phone or
tablet it has a very loud siren
that you may need in certain situations
it also has this cool feature called
bedtime mode
which when you enable bedtime mode it
will gradually decrease the volume
of the audio for 15 or 30 minutes
whichever you set it for
so when you're going to bed if you like to
listen to music or an audiobook
it'll gradually decrease the volume over
a period of time and shut itself off
automatically which is pretty cool
pretty convenient also has a life saver
mode which will play random
chimes like every five minutes so if
you're listening to it while you're doing
homework or
even in the car it will keep you awake and
alert it has a couple of high-quality
codecs for Bluetooth support
so when you're playing music or audio
through the Bluetooth connection it
sounds almost as good as a wired
connection
there's also a carrying case that you
can buy separately which improves the
portability of the speaker
the speaker slides right in there that's
pretty cool so that wraps up my full review
of the sound blaster roar SR 20 wireless
speaker again the link is in the description
below
Make sure you give this video a like and
subscribe to my channel thank you so
much for watching keep having fun out
there and I will talk to you
later bye
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.