NUTRIBULLET WARNING- DONT BURN OUT YOUR MOTOR REVIEW & DEMONSTRATION
What's up everybody? Welcome back to RackBoyz
Fitness. I wanna cover a few things. We are
gonna get into some things about the Nutribullet,
also I wanna show you something. If anyone
has seen my video from about a month ago,
I showed you guys the strawberries and about
how they genetically modified and they don't
mold and..something is wrong with them. Alright,
these are my current strawberries. I have
stopped using them, I am really at this point
where I want to use organic stuff and I don't
wanna use this stuff anymore because they
are not molding, these are old, right? In
the back of my refrigerator, I saw that from
the first video which is about a month ago,
these were pushed in the back, they got lost
in the shuffle. I thought I had thrown them
away, I didn't, so right before I cut on
the camera I happen to find these. Now, look
at this, these are well over a month old,
they are not molding, okay? This is not they
are dried out barely and, you know, these
right here they are more dried out but there
is no mold on them, like this is not normal.
We all know that these things, fruit, anything,
that will mold pretty fast and it goes bad.
This stuff is not going bad. Like I said,
this is well.. this is probably two months
old. This has been in my fridge stuffed way
in the back. This can't be safe. Try to
go organic people, try to, you know, really
lets be conscious of this because we don't
know what we are putting in our bodies. All
this stuff is going in the garbage. I am not
buying anything that's not organic anymore,
same thing with my blueberries, these probably
two, three weeks old, I just kind of got out
of using my fruits for the last couple of
weeks because.I'm not feeling it man,
they are not drying out, they are not molding,
they are not doing anything that's natural
for nature so I just wanted to show you guys
that.
Now back to the Nutribullet. I have learned
some things about it that I didn't realize
I was doing wrong. If you have seen my other
videos, you saw me saying that I don't put
water in the Nutriblast because I just prefer
it to be thicker, right? I have realized,
my Nutribullet started making a lot of noise
and I didn't understand what was going on
with the motor. I've realized I was burning
out the motor because I wasn't putting enough
water in it so it wasn't blending properly
and it was putting undue stress on the motor,
the things you learn. I wanna thank a few
of my subscribers, I had probably five people
contact me and inform me of this and I started
thinking. I'm like, yeah, you are probably
right. When you don't put enough water in
it and you don't chop up your stuff properly,
you overload it, it doesn't catch the
blade doesn't catch properly so the motor
ends up running too much and start burning
it out. That's what I was doing. So I realize..let
me start adding water and I'll show you
guys. One, it is a lot smoother when you start
adding water to it. Real quick, real simple,
real quick and simple, there you go. I was
burning out my motor, I have learnt. So I
just wanted to pass that on to anybody. I
would recommend now, going back on what I
was doing before, I would definitely recommend
to add water to your Nutribullet because you
are gonna save your motor, you are gonna save
your money, you ae gonna save yourself from
stress. So, something I picked up I wanted
to pass along. Like I said, thanks for my
subscribers that informed me of this, you
know, I wanna put the information out there
and hope it help some other people.
There was a few people that was asking me
about raspberries and blackberries, I stop
using them because this unfortunately doesn't
grind up the seeds enough so it does end up
becoming very seedy and for myself and a lot
of other people, we just dont like it.
So try it out, if you dont like the seed
taste just dont use the raspberries and
the blackberries. Anything else though I have
had no problem blending, very smooth and I
cant say anything else bad about my Nutriblast
other than I probably screwed it up, my Nutribullet
sorry, other than the fact that I probably
screwed up the motor by not adding water.
So hope this helps anybody who is having those
issues. I hope it helps anyone before you
have those issues.
Until next time, I wanna thank everybody who
has been subscribing, sending comments, sending
me feedbacks, please keep it coming, stay
focus, stay fit. RackBoyz Fitness
Camtasia Studio 7 - Editing Audio or Music
In Camtasia Studio 7, you can change how the
audio or music sounds like, and you can edit
some parts of the audio such as fade in or
fade out, volume changes, or muting audio
clips.
In this case, you need to select the one that
you want to edit, or click away and whether
changes you make will affect the entire audio
track.
Click Enable Volume Leveling, and this will
adjust the audio to your advantage, whether
you're coming in loud or soft, that helps
to control the volume level. If you're coming
in too loud or soft, volume leveling can work
in that situation. You can choose from high
to low volume variations, or use custom setting
and make the changes here. So that's what
volume leveling is all about.
If you find that your video project has a
little noise, you can enable noise removal,
and now applying noise reduction to the video
track. Click on Advance and you can do a lot
more, you can remove clipping or remove clicks,
and adjust the sensitivity level, one is for
noise reduction, and the other is for removing
clipping or clicks.
If you added commentary, you can enable voice
optimization to optimize your voice, to a
male or female voice, and adjust fade in and
fade out.
Be sure to select the clip that you want to
apply fade in or fade out, for this clip i'll
click Fade in, or click again and it will
fade in a little more. Afterwards you can
go here and adjust the sound envelope so it'll
fade in just a little more
For this clip, let's click Fade out, and just
like before you can adjust the sound envelope.
So
get a good sense for that, depending on the
video project you're making.
Also you can mute the audio on one of these
clips. Select a clip, click Silence, and the
audio's gone.
If you make a mistake here, click here and
it'll undo it.
If you find that your audio clip is a little
too loud, click Volume down. A good strategy
if you find that your audio track is loud
than your commentary or any additional audio
or music added to the timeline.
Also you can open more tracks, so you can
click on this to delink these two tracks,
it's not really necessary, if you want to
add more music or what have you. If you click
and drag the music or audio file to the timeline,
the Audio 2 track will be revealed. You can
add your audio this way, without having to
go to Track and then Audio 2 track or Audio
3 track.
Depending on the video project, you'll need
to adjust these audio options to your advantage,
and at your discretion.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.